Providing The Help To A Richer Community
The American Civic Association is the only nonprofit organization approved by the Department of Justice (DOJ) and in compliance with USCIS guidelines in the Southern Tier to carry out a comprehensive list of immigration services. We are equipped with hard-working and competent caseworkers that strive to offer the best representation to all our clients.
Our services include:
• US Citizenship Ceremony
• Naturalization & Citizenship Assistance
• Petitions for Alien Relatives
• Fiancé(e) Petitions
• Asylum Cases
• Affidavits of Support
• Adjustment for Permanent Resident Card
• Re-entry Permits
• NVC — National Visa Center Processing
• Foreign Pension Assistance
• Translation Assistance
• TPS — Temporary Protected Status
• DACA — Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
• VAWA — Violence Against Women Act
• 601 Waivers
• Immigration Services Officer
Do you have complicated questions about your immigration case? Do you need general information about immigration processes? We invite USCIS Immigration Officers to answer your questions! Call (607) 723-9419 to sign up for an appointment.
Our mission is to provide the very best support at nominal fees.
Please contact us for more information.
MONDAY - THURSDAY
From 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
From 9:00 PM to 2:00 PM